In collaboration, Highfield Healthcare and the Peter McVerry Trust, are NOW inviting applications for our new and innovative Evolution Graduate pilot Program which commences from March 2022 onwards. Recently qualified registered psychiatric/mental health nurses and 4th year students due to Graduate this year can apply.
We are partnering with each other to provide Graduates with a comprehensive 12-month program which will provide successful candidates with:
- An opportunity to be part of a new and innovative program for Graduate Psychiatric Nurses
- Opportunities to work across services and units in both organisations to better understand and experience the scope of services and care models. These will include acute, home-based treatment, specialist rehabilitation, detox & treatment services, stabilisation services and housing services
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development delivered via formal learning plans, experiential learning, coaching, and mentoring
- Pathway to permanent employment in either organisation at the end of the program
- A certificate of participation and completion of the program – we are seeking formal accreditation for our program
To apply or request further information – please contact us at email@example.com