At Highfield Healthcare we foster an environment that is based on great people and exceptional patient care. Whether you are employed in one of our long stay residential units or in our acute adult mental health hospital you will be part of a team of professionals who are progressive and innovative in their delivery of care. We respect the individual and recognise that our greatest strength lies with our people. We are always looking for energetic and talented individuals with a desire to make a difference in the delivery of world class care.
Our management style is committed to delivering on these values while encouraging diversity and fostering potential. We have an open door policy and encourage continuous improvement through employee feedback.
Training and development is an integral part of our culture and goes hand in hand with our investment in advancing technology. We pride ourselves on developing a highly skilled and motivated workforce and have strong links with many professional associations.
As an employee of Highfield Healthcare you can expect the following benefits:
- Opportunities for advancement and career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Relocation packages for overseas nurses
- Premium for Night Duty, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Staff support and counselling services
- Maternity Benefit Scheme (from January 2019)
- Discounted health insurance
- Employee discount schemes
- Subsidised restaurant
- Free tea and coffee
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent local transport services (served by Dublin Bus 1, 16, 16c, 33, 41, 41a, 41b, 41c, 44)
- TaxSaver travel scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
In whatever capacity you choose to join the Highfield Healthcare team, you’re here to make a difference. We’ll encourage your growth with educational options. We’ll value your input and feedback and support your curiosity to explore new professional avenues.
We are always happy to hear from candidates interested in working with us.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or 01-837 4444.